Thematic School from the 23rd to the 27th of October 2023
PUIO (Bat 640), Université Paris-Saclay, Orsay, France
The autonomy of aerial or terrestrial vehicles (drones, robots, cars, …) requires the implementation of many skills to address problems such as perception, localization, and trajectory planning… Autonomous systems’ safety and security are also essential for passengers and the surrounding environment. Model-based techniques are currently supplemented by Data-oriented approaches to improve autonomous vehicles’ capability to evolve in partially unknown environments. Nevertheless, these techniques also raise several new challenges for ensuring the safety and security of such systems. The SAUTOS thematic school provides an overview of techniques involved in autonomous vehicles with a particular focus on safety issues.
During poster sessions and flash talk sessions, you will have the opportunity to share recent research results and open problems.
Thursday afternoon is a master students-oriented session with a lecture, a poster session, and a meetup for internships.
Registration is mandatory before
2nd 9th of October:
- Master Students: free. (Only coffee breaks included). You need to specify if you want to come for the Thursday afternoon and/or for other lectures.
- Ph.D. Students, academics, and industrials: The registration fee is 100€ for the week (lunch, coffee breaks, and social activities included).
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Alexandre Chapoutot (U2IS, ENSTA, Institut Polytechnique de Paris)
- Mohammed Chadli (IBISC, Université d’Evry, Université Paris-Saclay)
- Stefan Haar (LMF, Université Paris-Saclay)
- Michel Kieffer (L2S, CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay)